Followers


Monday, February 1, 2010

To My Readers & Followers..

To my readers and followers,

I'm really sorry that I have silent for a while before this weekend. My new job has been pretty exciting. After rejuvenating during the break between jobs, I've gone full steam at work now. To all those who needed a break, I really recommend a short break to refresh and rejuvenate. A change of scenery. It will do wonders to your spirit for the next challenge. Anyway, I have been busy at work and quite tired when I got back. I don't have much energy to blog. Very tired. It is also just as well that I arranged home tuition for Ryan. I'm just too tired to teach after a day's work.

So, to my friends and readers, I'm not gonna abandon my passion for blogging. But I will be pretty much a weekend blogger. However, I love to CHAT! Chat me up at the Chat column. And I also love to see COMMENTS too :)

hApPY nEW YeAr!!

Cheers



No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 
ss_blog_claim=688caa9e4ba46a9ff6aa8fb4f3f96dbe ss_blog_claim=688caa9e4ba46a9ff6aa8fb4f3f96dbe