Followers


Sunday, February 24, 2013

Hi! It's been a while!

Happy Chinese New Year!!


It's been a while since I last blogged. Much has happened. Now my kids are bigger. My youngest Mei Mei is already in Kindy Year 5, Raymund just started Standard 1 and Ryan now in Standard 3. This is getting more challenging for me with 2 primary school going kids. Can't imagine when my youngest goes to primary. I really don't know how I can split my time to coach them esp when I'm not a SAHM.

To be a SAHM is certainly a wish but it ain't gonna happen. But it's a nice wish to be SAHM plus of course, having a maid to help out :). Keep dreaming. In reality, it works alot better for my family to have dual income so as not to stress out any party and to have some stability.

Work has become more challenging as you climb the ladder. Of course, age is also not helping to ease as I don't have the never ending energy that I used to have. Gosh! Now I sound like an old hag. Kids are growing up and the needs are more demanding now. My husband and I have to keep thinking how to get the best for the family and the future. I make this sound very stressful. Is it? Not really but something everyone has to go thru. Is this what everyone call the start of mid life crisis, hahaha! Just blowing some steam here only :)

Contrary... I actually love to watch my kids growing up. How their characters are forming. Of course there are stress moments when we found something are not exactly going to the way we want it to. Then the challenge of trying to correct them. Life is not that tough. Our jobs no matter how challenging they are at work still allows us to have some quality family time. I have to say... our weekends are sacred!!! Strictly family time. I get very upset when it gets interrupted. Of course, it happens every now and then :(. Having a good boss is very important. A boss who believes that everyone must have work family balance... and not that we owe them our lives to work for them. We are so far pretty lucky in this regard.

This year, my husband and I are facing some new challenges. Raymund starting Primary.... Ryan to see if he can still take SJKC.. Rachel signs of some reluctance to go to kindy... Ryan some medical issues though not serious, ladiladila... Let's see. I'll slowly talk about them.


Joanne

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 
ss_blog_claim=688caa9e4ba46a9ff6aa8fb4f3f96dbe ss_blog_claim=688caa9e4ba46a9ff6aa8fb4f3f96dbe