Followers


Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Watch out, all ladies!!!

I have to tell you this... before I call it a day. All ladies out there! Be on the alert. Kidnappers are not just out for kids but ladies as well.

A week back, a friend of mine was walking from her house to Kelana Jaya LRT station. It was the busiest time at 8am what with drive time traffic and all. She was walking along the road when she noticed a car had pulled up in front of her, blocking the walk way. She stopped and thought that it was suspicious that the car should block the walk way. She noticed a man was driving the car and there were two other Indian men sitting at the back. Then, the two men at the back got out of the car. My friend didn't wait but turned and ran. The men chased her all the way. She ran to a field where she saw some senior ladies exercising in a group. She shouted to them saying that the men were chasing her. The ladies also shouted and made quite a bit of noise. When the men saw them, they turned and ran away. My friend had a near miss! What would have happened to her if they got her? Rape? Kidnap for ransom? People are already talking about how easy it was to get ransom what with the recent case on the boy from Mont Kiara.

My friend was very alert and it definitely saved her life. I was thinking that if it had been me, I would have continued walking and go around the car. That will be goners, for sure!!!

So, ladies, broad daylight is still NOT safe! Look around and run at the slightest suspicion. Carry pepper sprays, personal alarm, whatever... for protection. Times are not exactly good.


Good night!

2 comments:

mama alfian said...

hi..i'm lily..ur blog give me lots of info for my son,i already signup for him enopi math,he turns 4yo nx year.i need ur opinion,
base on ur experience,what d best english course that i can send my son nx year?cambridge(CEFL) n enopi which one is better?pls help..sorry for my broken english hihihi

Joanne said...

Hi mama alfian - sorry - Im off blog for awhile and not catching up a bit.

I dont know much about Enopi English but I have sent my son to CEFL before. The downside is that CEFL is only once a week. Good for reinforcement but if your son have serious issue, it is still good if you can get him to read more. That is still the best way in my opinion.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 
ss_blog_claim=688caa9e4ba46a9ff6aa8fb4f3f96dbe ss_blog_claim=688caa9e4ba46a9ff6aa8fb4f3f96dbe