Followers


Thursday, March 7, 2013

It's time to enroll your kids in Primary again

I have been busy and forgetful. I received this notification from my boys' school to start enrolling kids born in 2007 and 2008 for primary schools. I kept forgetting to enroll for Rachel. How slack! When I just got down to it, I realized I need to check out some details - so postpone again. I will do it tomorrow!

Just so you know, the application for registering kids to Standard 1 is open for this month from 1 till 31 March. Expecting a crowd in school, better hurry. If you are unaware, log on to MOE website to check out the requirements. For Selangor, we do online first before we go to the school to submit docs and have the birth cert stamped.

The website is http://apps.moe.gov.my/eppsel/
This website is only for Selangor schools.

Fill up the online application and then print it out.
Bring this along to the school together with:
1.  Original and copy of the child's birth cert
2.  Parents' NRIC - original and copy
3.  Marriage Cert (or Divorce cert) - original and copy
4.   Proof of address with name of parents on it. Original and copy. Eg. electric bill, water bill, Land assessment, SPA
5.  A white envelope 4" x 9" with RM0.60 stamp affixed

Let's do this!!

1 comment:

Wei said...

Hi Joanne, thanks for the post on standard 1 registration. I have a problem and dying to find out the answer.... my daughter is 5 yr old and she is starting std 1 in 2016. I have missed the registration period this year in March. Should I still submit the online apps and bring the supporting docs to the school ? or the school will only accept it registration Mar 1 - 31 next year in 2015 ? Just wonder if you know this.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 
ss_blog_claim=688caa9e4ba46a9ff6aa8fb4f3f96dbe ss_blog_claim=688caa9e4ba46a9ff6aa8fb4f3f96dbe