Followers


Monday, March 11, 2013

The Wonders of Hazeline Snow .. even for my kids!

Why didn't I blogged about this? I have been using Hazeline Snow since I was a kid and I'm also putting my kids on it. I am a firm believer of Hazeline Snow and I'll tell you why.

Remember this ... long long time ago? 

Now, it looks like this. . But somehow, I like the old bottle better.

And I'm still using it. I prefer this yellow bottle version and not the green cap with whitening ingredients.

Cheap and good. And no! Unilever is NOT paying me to talk about it. I wish! I sorta heard that they may just discontinue the production but I really hope not. Anyway, I'm gonna stock up just in case.

Tried and tested. My brother went without it when he was growing (he didn't like it) and I was on it since I was 12 years old. My mum introduced Hazeline to me as she was also using it when SHE was young. The difference was I had flawless complexion and my brother had acne issues. I really used it everyday, every time after I wash my face... coz I stand the feeling of 'skin pulling' after I wash my face... erm... with normal bathing soup!! I like the oil free skin feel. Heehee! And did I mention, that I never use toner, facial cleaner and etc etc ... even now. The cosmetics promoters always gave me a horrified look whenever they tried to sell me toner, facial cleaner and the works, and I told them I have never used them at all. Just 1 mosturizer will do, Ha,ha! Partly also I'm just to lazy to fix on so many things. As I said, my latest is just good O Hazeline Snow. I love to put the bottle in the fridge (not the ice box!!) and it felt really good when I apply it on my face. Cooling!

Oops, I'm digressing... about my brother and I ... Of course, you can always say it  is because of different skin types. I still feel that since both my brother and I came from the same genes, it shouldn't be that much of a difference. Till today, at this age (I ain't telling) I'm still using it. Earlier, I was also firm believer of Estee Lauder for my skin care but of late, I have developed some allergies to some of its products. Could be the ingredients that they keep changing or just me and my hormones! So, I reverted back to Hazeline Snow, the yellow cap ones.

When I was a teen with raging hormones, even though I had most-of-the-time-flawless skin, I would occasionally be spotted with a big big pimple. It was those big and shiny and right on the nose type... and really reeaaaally painful type. Just one of it. What I used to do was to apply Hazeline Snow on it. Rubbed it in .. really massage it in... apply some more Hazeline... keep massaging it in.. apply some more until it forms a thick white powdery layer. I left the white layer on. Of course I only did this at night before I went to bed. The next day, voila!! The pimple was down by HALF the size and less red and swollen. Of course, I continued the application till the pimple was gone. Works every time!

Just last night, a mosquito got into the room and had a feast on my girl. She woke up in the middle of the night with 3 big bites on her face, 2 bites on her neck and 2 big bites on her hands. Yep, from only 1 very hungry mosquito which my hubby caught. Mosquitoes like my girl... heard it is those PH thing that my girl has and that mosquitoes like. The bites on her will normally swell and swell ... gets big time inflamed and very very itchy. She would scratch until her skin bleeds. Then of course, scars later.  So, what I did this time was the same thing. Took the yellow capped Hazeline Snow, scooped a big chunk and put it on all the bites. On each spot, I massaged in the Hazeline about 1 min. Then put some more and massage another minute and then add and repeated... for each bite. Then I left a thick layer on all the bites and left it to dry. Guess what!! The next day, the swell went down by half again. Towards afternoon, it was getting redder again (because we washed it off and forgot to apply it again earlier), I did the same application on her again. I kept doing this about 2-3 times today and I found them healing very quickly. In fact, the bites even stopped itching. And hopefully, no scars.

So, there you go! Try it. It works well for my family. 4 generations of us ... and I forgot to mention that my late grandma used to use it too, :)! I have started my kids already on Hazeline Snow since they were 4-5 years old. There are so many pollutants in the air nowadays that it is better to protect their skin earlier. And seriously, even the Unilever who produces this Hazeline Snow product may not even know the extent of its uses... protects the skin, heal pimples, heal bites, hahaha! Else how come never boast about it? I really hope they will keep this product on the shelves. Keep the price too! The biggest bottle is only less than RM11 (at NSK). If they are not, I'm gonna stock up!!!

Ok, I'm going to bed! Have a good week to all!
Nite, nite!


Joanne

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thx u for the info.where do u get the product

Anonymous said...

Where can i get this product?

Anonymous said...

hmmmmm...i used it whn i was 16 yrs old til my age 21. Im agreed tht its very good product! bcoz of influence by new brands product...i stop using it! am hvg problem wt my skin...now at the age of 39..I started use it again...lovely! my acne and dark spot reducing! believed me...its work!

Anonymous said...

Where to get it? My family and I used to use it. But yes, as influenced by other products, I stop using it. My bro really improved his skin after using it. Now at the age of 40 I have skin problem and suddenly out of nowhere my husband suggested me to try it. Unfortunately, I do not know where to get it nowadays. Thank you for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Almost any pharmacy has it. Chinese medical halls/shop as well

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for sharing, Joanne.

Are your mom and you using this product on regular basis?

I am very curious about the long term effect of the product on your skin.

Anonymous said...

beli nya di malaysia dimana ?? toko nya nama nya apa? kemaren aku cari2 di malaysia kok gk ada,,, plis help mee plisss,,, whats the name of shop that saling it?? plis tell me

Anonymous said...

where i can get it (hazeline) in malaysia?

Anonymous said...

I bought this 'miracle' cream at Giant. same with you my mom and grandmother used this before.

Anonymous said...

And I thought I was the awkward one who doesnt use any toners or sort except for Hazeline Snow. I like the oil free skin feel too and thus Hazeline Snow (not the type with whitening) works wonders. We have used it for so many generations and still applying it on my kids when they hv scars, skin sensitivity or so. Unfortunately i cant find it anymore even in Guardian. They mentioned that it has been discontinue. Would anyone know where else can i get this (the original type)?

rivern said...

I've been searching high & low in Klang Valley for this. Can someone tell me the exact place/shop to buy?

Works wonder for my skin.

Anonymous said...

Where can I buy Hazeline Snow? Does anyone know why they stop producing Hazeline Snow??? Or they have change to others name???

Kindly advise

Anonymous said...

My wife is also looking for hazeline snow but could not find it. is there another cream that works the same. please advise

Unknown said...

hey, joanne. i am just 18 this year and i have been using hazeline facial cleanser and cream since 12 or 13. it has been few years. and now i really cant find it in watson or guardian. do you know where i can get it? :)

Anonymous said...

All supermarket and pharmacy does not hazeline display on the rack at Johor and even at Singapore, hear the production have stop. So sad to heard they stop production as I also use this product since young. Me also 4th generation using and my son now also use which was 5th generation.

Hope they can reconsider to reproduction back. If u all have any idea where in johor available to sale, please advise the location.

Anonymous said...

Dear all, I thought that I am the only person who use Hazeline snow for mosquitoes bites. This product really works for me. I used this when I was young the really first batch which is smoother I used it on my face. Then the product change, is a bit thick, but it still work. I use it all over my legs and hands to get rid of the itchiness from the mosquitoes bites.

Unknown said...

http://www.11street.my/productdetail/hazeline-snow-moisturising-cream-snow-white-cream-18634398

I bought from here. The price is still considerable.

Tan Cherlyn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tan Cherlyn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tan Cherlyn said...

Hi im sellin hazeline 100g in spore

blueberrysweet@gmail.com

Unknown said...

My mom just bought it from sarawak, Malaysia. It's selling there but west malaysia I did try to find it and unfortunately no longer selling

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 
ss_blog_claim=688caa9e4ba46a9ff6aa8fb4f3f96dbe ss_blog_claim=688caa9e4ba46a9ff6aa8fb4f3f96dbe