Followers


Sunday, March 29, 2009

60 Earth Hour 28Mar09 8:30pm-9:30pm


I was with my family at Sunway Pyramid tonight. Quite happening really. Some sort of event happening around 60 Earth Hour. And they actually switched off the lights outside the mall. Loads of Earth Hour participants were in attendant. Didn’t get to see much unfortunately as I was with my so very active sons. Some shops eg Samsonite actually showed support to the Earth Hour by switching off some lights – or so it seemed as I found the shop pretty dark. Well done!

Anyway we left just after 9:30pm. The participants were already making their way back to their buses. The music was blaring and young ones were taking pictures with their loved ones around the setup outside the mall. Hmm… seemed like incurring more electricity after??

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 
ss_blog_claim=688caa9e4ba46a9ff6aa8fb4f3f96dbe ss_blog_claim=688caa9e4ba46a9ff6aa8fb4f3f96dbe