Followers


Sunday, May 24, 2009

I joined E Excel Membership



I just joined E Excel distributorship. More so because I want to get better price for the supplements that my family consume. I have never been a MLM product believer but E Excel products have convinced me otherwise. E Excel preaches immunity. So their products are designed around building body immunity against sickness and diseases. What they use are essentially Chinese herbs.

Why am I convinced? Actually for the longest time, one of my best friends have been trying to convince me to take one of the products called NOCO. At that time, I was pregnant and I couldn't try it. I was also dragging my feet to put my hubby on it. I was afraid that like a lot of supplements. it may have some side effects that could surface years later. My friend told me that she has been on it for years already and so far so good. She is as healthy as an ox. Then I got my hubby to try 2 of their products NOCO (the names says it all 'No Cold') and ACT (for immunity). Since he took it, he was totally immune to viruses that was floating in the house - my kids and I took turns getting sick then. And when he off it about 3 months later, he kena! Convinced? Almost. After I delivered, my health was not exactly great. My immunity was quite low. When I felt that a flu was coming, I took NOCO and managed to suppress it. That was WHEN I decided to join the distributorship. So far, I have tried 3 products - NoCo, ACT and Nutrifresh (contains nutrients from 16 types of fruits and vegetables). No regrets!

If any one would like to try out E Excel product, do email me at joannechin28@hotmail.com. I'll try to help. I will also drop some E Excel product information from time to time. Look out for more. 



4 comments:

ginknomis said...

contact me at ginknomis@ymail.com for 30% discount on any e.excel products.

Anonymous said...

Is Noco and ACT heaty? One of the ingredient is ginseng. I give it to my daughter for a few days, her cough and phlegm got worse. I wonder is it because of side effect/reaction towards it.

Lady Dee said...

I gave Noco to my daughter because my friend who was a member of Excel said it was good. Unfortunately my child landed in the hospital with an infection of 31 due to pneumonia! And my pedia said my child could have died the following day!!

Unknown said...

0182219828

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 
ss_blog_claim=688caa9e4ba46a9ff6aa8fb4f3f96dbe ss_blog_claim=688caa9e4ba46a9ff6aa8fb4f3f96dbe