Followers


Saturday, November 16, 2019

2013.. Fast forward to 2019

After 6 years.. It has been a really long time since I have last blogged. My kids are alot grown now... 2 of them teenagers now - 15 and 13 years old.. and my girl is 11 years. Life got carried away and I neglected my blogging. I was just Googling randomly and came across my very own blog. Thought why not start again since I have time. I am not working now.. between jobs actually.. so I guess I have time. Much to say so I will go slow. So Hi again to all 😊

2 comments:

marshmallow said...

Hi.. great content you had. I stumbled upon your blog when i was looking for reviews on teacheryap. Im sure your kids grow up like a champ now.. did you send her to teacheryap? And mind sharing daycare and tuition centers you sent?

Ziyyara Edutech said...

Vedic mathematics these days is gaining popularity because of its speedy and accurate calculations. Calculations are an integral part of any profession today and the ability to do it quickly and accurately is definitely an important skill that anyone would desire to have. So Join Live 1-On-1 vedic mathematics sutras Class With Ziyyara.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 
ss_blog_claim=688caa9e4ba46a9ff6aa8fb4f3f96dbe ss_blog_claim=688caa9e4ba46a9ff6aa8fb4f3f96dbe