Followers


Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Chinese Enrichment Class at BAO BEI READING WONDERLAND

I have heard so much about BAO BEI READING WONDERLAND.
I first heard about it when I was discussing with other moms in my son's kindergarten about how to help our kids in Chinese. They sent their 3-4 year old children to Bao Bei to master Chinese. It was claimed that 3 year olds can recognize up to 1000 Chinese characters when they attend Bao Bei.

My friends are happy with their kids progress in Bao Bei and the classes are actually quite fun. Their kids love it. They use flashcards, music, games, reading and a lot more to drum in to language. It is a 1 and half hour daily lesson from Monday to Friday. And they provide transport if needed.

I'm thinking of sending both Ryan and Raymund to Bao Bei in July or August. They offer 5 days free trial (Except for school holidays) and I'm looking at when I can take leave to attend a few lessons with them. My kids are so 'kwai lo' - their Chinese almost non-existence. And I can't even teach them as I'm Chinese illiterate. So sad and helpless! I hope Bao Bei classes can help them build their foundation for Primary school. I was told that the Sri Petaling branch is very good.

I'll find out more when I visit them and I'll probably blog about it later.


No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 
ss_blog_claim=688caa9e4ba46a9ff6aa8fb4f3f96dbe ss_blog_claim=688caa9e4ba46a9ff6aa8fb4f3f96dbe