Followers


Monday, June 29, 2009

Transformers 2: The Rise of the Fallen


I just watched Transformers 2: The Rise of The Fallen yesterday. Absolutely fantastic! I love action trillers. This beats it all!

I'm thoroughly amazed and fascinated at the details to each robot and its 'transformation' and I really salute to the technical team behind the movie. I was told it takes xx Gb for each transformation - sorry I forgot the number :( but then again to non-techy people like me, the end result is a real stunner! I thought the 1st show was good but this sequel is even better. This time, the director got really creative with the robots and their characters .. and of course their transformation. Thumbs up!

And of course, the guys are also looking out for the hotty Megan Fox. She really has the to-die-for body!! Sigh! Check this photo out!

All in all, it is THE show to watch now... and it must be in the cinema for the visual and sound effects. I was so absorbed into the movie right from the beginning and hooked on right till the end. I'm going to buy the DVD to join some of my precious collection. And I'm gonna watch it again and again. I do hope they are planning for Transformers 3 ++!!

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 
ss_blog_claim=688caa9e4ba46a9ff6aa8fb4f3f96dbe ss_blog_claim=688caa9e4ba46a9ff6aa8fb4f3f96dbe