Followers


Sunday, July 12, 2009

Happy Moments



My happiest moment is when I'm with my family. My weekends are so very precious. It's the time to spend quality time with my husband and kids. Today, my husband and I took our kids to Genting to have some fun. Unfortunately, Genting was very misted and drizzling. So, we ended up in the Indoor Theme Park which was very crowded indeed. My kids are too young or rather still too short to enjoy most of the rides. They are quite disappointed but they still enjoy the cold and the trip to some extent :) At the back of my mind, I was kinda worried about H1N1 in view of the crowd. Once we were back, I made sure that my sons took Vitamin C (here's another topic which I'd like to discuss later - Vitamin C).
Frankly, spending time with my children is my happiest and most contented moments. I know my hubby feels the same way too. It does not necessarily means that we have to go on a trip or somewhere to have fun. The simple act of accompanying my children to our residential playground is enough for us. My sons would be cycling or enjoying the swings and slide with their friends. And I will be there with Rachel having an occasional chat with my neighbours or just simply carrying Rachel, sitting on the swings and enjoying the fresh air. Those are the moments when the working stress would be free from my mind. My husband would occasionally join in, cycling with my sons around the neighbourhood. I live in a very nice neighbourhood, all working class, with a nice racial mix. The best part is that they are all families with young children around my sons' age who also enjoy happy moments with their kids during the evenings. What more can I ask for! I look forward to take them to the playground again tomorrow :)

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 
ss_blog_claim=688caa9e4ba46a9ff6aa8fb4f3f96dbe ss_blog_claim=688caa9e4ba46a9ff6aa8fb4f3f96dbe