Followers


Monday, July 6, 2009

Wonderful Day Spent with My Kids Today!


I had a nice day with my family today. After a good dim sum lunch with my mum today (its her 70th birthday today and we had a BBQ for her yesterday too), my husband suggested we take our kids and my nephew for some wet water fun! Ryan has been to HK Disneyland but Raymund has yet to know what is a Theme Park and has never been in a pool before. I was kinda worried that he would not take to it. My nephew Enson (same age as Raymund at 2.5 years old) has been to pools but not Theme Parks as well. So it will be a first to both of them. We decided to take them for long overdue trip to the Sunway Theme Park. My poor little princess Rachel couldn't go, of course.

So, right after lunch, we quickly packed and got ready for the Sunway Theme Park. We opted for Water Park and the Amusement Park. Ryan thought it was another Disneyland. They were absolutely thrilled with the water slides and the pool with man made waves. Naturally young kids love slides. Plus WATER! Wow! I can still see Ryan's face :) Raymund and Enson were very cautious and wary with the water and the slides at first. Once they got through with the fear, they too went bonkers!! My hubby and I didn't really swim much. But really enjoy seeing the children so happy. My poor mum didn't want to get wet, prefered to sit and wait for us. But at the last River Ride, she too got wet :) ;P.

Of course, Sunway Theme Park is nowhere near Disneyland but it is still a young kid's dream. The Amusement Park is a bit disappointing. Not enough rides. But all in all, we had a good day and quality time with our children. The children were happy and enjoyed it. That's what counts!

Little Raymund said to me 'Mummy, I go play water tomorrow again, k?'
Not so often, unfortunately. It was not exactly a cheap trip. We will try something different next.

They are happily snoozing now after a long tiring but fun day :)


2 comments:

Cynful Pleasure said...

its been years that I did not step into Sunway Theme Park! and glad your children enjoys it :)

Joanne said...

Same here. The last time I went was when I was still 'pak toh'-ing with my hubby:) Changed a lot already

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 
ss_blog_claim=688caa9e4ba46a9ff6aa8fb4f3f96dbe ss_blog_claim=688caa9e4ba46a9ff6aa8fb4f3f96dbe