Followers


Thursday, July 23, 2009

Rotating Header and Background Image



Procrastinating! I have been dragging feet in getting some new designs up for my header and background image. I love the designing part. It is just that time just flies when I spend quality time with my children, playing and teaching them. Then there is my eldest son (my husband!) who needs attention too :).

What I really want to do is to create a rotating header for my blog. To make things a bit more interesting ... or maybe confusing ;p.. I'm also thinking of a rotating background image too. By rotating, you are not seeing a physically 'rotating' header/background image.. Urgh! It is just that every time you refresh the page or click on a link, my header will randomly pick and show a different header from a list of headers that I have selected. The same goes for the background image. I'll set it up later and see if it works... after I design a few more headers and backgrounds...

If you are interested to know, check out this site:

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 
ss_blog_claim=688caa9e4ba46a9ff6aa8fb4f3f96dbe ss_blog_claim=688caa9e4ba46a9ff6aa8fb4f3f96dbe