Followers


Saturday, July 4, 2009

Adding Label Cloud and Recent Comment Widget to my Blog


My Label Cloud had 'disappeared' a while ago. Don't have a clue what I had done with it. Finally got down to checking the html scripts and fixed it. Now my side bar doesn't look too long and cluttered. Also cleaned up some unnecessary items too.

I have been thinking also that it was difficult to track new comments on my posts. I googled up to see if I could find any Recent Comments widget which I know some smart fellas out there would have thought about this one way or other. Found it and done it. Now I don't have to scroll my posts one by one and second guess if the last comment was made by me. Ya, ya... I'm still new at this blogging business. But it is really fun to find out :) If you are interested, check out this blog.


I'm still contemplating whether to put in 'Read More' into my blog. Somehow, I still like my long winded style :) :)

2 comments:

jessie said...

I find blogs with "read more" troublesome. I like reading blogs like your style.

Joanne said...

Thanks Jessie. Enjoy visiting my blog :)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 
ss_blog_claim=688caa9e4ba46a9ff6aa8fb4f3f96dbe ss_blog_claim=688caa9e4ba46a9ff6aa8fb4f3f96dbe