Followers


Sunday, March 13, 2011

Chinese Enrichment Class

Considering what I had to do to bring Ryan up to speed on Chinese, I was deciding to get Raymund ready. At Raymund's kindy, they offer Chinese enrichment class for preschoolers starting Year 5. I'm such a bad mom. I totally forgot about it until I spoke to my neighbour who sends her kids to the same kindy.

I called the kindy enquiring whether it was too late for him to join midway. And if it too difficult for him to catch up. Also checking what kind of syllabus do they cover in the half hour enrichment every day. Guess what??

Of course, they have the usual thematics blended in but one of the key piece is reading and story telling from the Red Dragonfly series. Obviously I didn't know what that was. I checked with my kids' tuition teacher and realised that it was actually the Odonata series that I talked about. Raymund is already on it with his tuition teacher. That's not the only thing I'm happy about. I'm just happy that I'm on the right track in putting my sons through the series :) ... doesn't matter that it was a somewhat random shot!

红 蜻 蜓

:)

4 comments:

Alice said...

Hi, I came acrossed your blog on Chinese enrichment class. Could you please share with me on Bao Bei Learning centre or Smart Little Beans? I am thinking of sending my son to SLB soon. Please email me at myecila@hotmail.com.

Thanks a lot.
Alice

woeishan said...

Hello....
I would like to find out do you know someone (prefer malay teacher) provide Bahasa tuition for primary school ??? I'm planning to look for my son.

you can send the infor to woeishan@hotmail.com

Thank you.

Chinese Speech and Drama said...

Glad that your son still can make it to try and catch up with the subject. Chinese is quite tough but im sure he will manage

Enrichment Class for Kids said...

How important is it exactly to enroll him in Chinese classes? My parents are pretty pushy about this asking me to enroll my son in it, but being english educated myself and hardly know any Chinese, *Well I did try to learn* somehow I feel it's a secondary need over anything else. The cost doesn't seem to justify it for now.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 
ss_blog_claim=688caa9e4ba46a9ff6aa8fb4f3f96dbe ss_blog_claim=688caa9e4ba46a9ff6aa8fb4f3f96dbe