Followers


Saturday, March 12, 2011

Montages of Ages Overtime

A friend and colleague of mine, Farah inspired me. She gave me a great idea when she did a montage of photos of a friend of her from past till present, printed and frame. Thought it is a fantastic idea for my kids. They grow so fast and change so much. Until you look back, you wonder what has changed. As I was doing these montages, I was reminiscing. The earlier days when I first got pregnant. The stages of growth. The memory was very sweet.

Here are what I have done for each of my darlings.

Ryan

Raymund
Rachel

Feels good .... You should try it.
I just did them on Powerpoint, then copy all and save as picture.
If you want to make it more fancy, you can use Photoshop.


Cheers
Joanne

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 
ss_blog_claim=688caa9e4ba46a9ff6aa8fb4f3f96dbe ss_blog_claim=688caa9e4ba46a9ff6aa8fb4f3f96dbe