Followers


Friday, April 6, 2012

Coming back ... in frenzy

I haven't been blogging for a year. I was google-ing for some short family travel in June and suddenly, I just thought of visiting my blog. Gosh! I actually... nearly... forgot my login and password... goes to show either that it has been a long time or just plain old age. I'm kinda 2 hearts. Have lots to say - after all it has been a year and a lot has happened - but at the same kind of lazy. Just thinking about my work and splitting my time for my kids and family basically left me no time for blogging. Work has been demanding. My portfolio has been increasing every other day. Truly! My boss keeps adding portfolio for me - looking at it positively, perhaps it means that I can do it... then again, it could also mean that I haven't reached my brim yet. I prefer to go positive :)


My kids are a lot bigger now.. bigger challenges for my husband and I. Especially the studies. My little girl just started kindy this year. How time flies! Sometimes, I wish I have more time to coach my kids. But once I get back from work, most of the time, I want to unwind... then after, I felt guilty for not paying more attention to them. Yes, I have slacked... a lot! Those were the moments when I thought about giving up my job and concentrate on them. The reality of things is that I can't - not now if my husband and I want build a comfortable retirement nest for ourselves. That's not very far away. Eeek! I also realized during those times when I was between jobs with some months to rest, I drifted - a bit - away from my husband. Not in terms on love or passion but on common topics of conversation. The brain sort of dwindled. So, this is the story of my life. We can't have it all. I just have to count my blessing that I can still see the sun and daylight when I leave the office everyday. Those were the days when I work till late at night - but then again, I was young, energetic, in very much need to learn. 


My blogging patterns doesn't seem to change, isn't it? Ranting about not being a SAHM and about kids. I guess I will go a bit of a blogging frenzy tonight to update some thoughts and experience. Hope to keep my readers and supporters entertained :)




Just me, Joanne

2 comments:

moodyprofessor said...

Hey, Joanne
Good that you came out of hibernation! Just found out today, that you've resumed blogging. Now I've got lots of posts to catch up!
Cheers!
Jessie

Joanne said...

Haha! That's good. I'll try to catch up too :)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 
ss_blog_claim=688caa9e4ba46a9ff6aa8fb4f3f96dbe ss_blog_claim=688caa9e4ba46a9ff6aa8fb4f3f96dbe