Followers


Saturday, September 5, 2009

Ryan Takes Care of Daddy & Mummy



My 5 year old Ryan was telling me -
"Mummy, Ryan take care of Mummy. Also take care of Daddy"

I asked him, out of curiosity to see how he was going to answer -
"How will Ryan take care of Mummy?"

Ryan: "I hug you"

Me: "And?"

Ryan: "I kiss you"

Me: "Some more?"

Ryan: "I love you"

He said them so seriously. My heart just melt melt melt ... :) :)

Much earlier, he was telling me that when he grows up, he will build a house for Daddy, Mummy, Ryan, Raymund, Rachel and the kakaks. Haha! It's still a long long way ahead.

But it is the thought and the heart that counts :)

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 
ss_blog_claim=688caa9e4ba46a9ff6aa8fb4f3f96dbe ss_blog_claim=688caa9e4ba46a9ff6aa8fb4f3f96dbe