Followers


Sunday, January 10, 2010

Chain Posts

I haven't been around blogging for a while. Just started my new job not too long ago and it has been quite tiring after work. Moreover, last week was THE week for school going children and there were lots to prepare and prepare and prepare. I've lots to say. So much to express particularly along Ryan's studies. Not to mention that I promised my sis in law, the new mummy, some advises on post natal... which I never get to do. Figured that I'll do chain posting over the next few days instead one mighty long post to cover all. More so because I want to highlight some frus on Ryan's kindy. So here goes...

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 
ss_blog_claim=688caa9e4ba46a9ff6aa8fb4f3f96dbe ss_blog_claim=688caa9e4ba46a9ff6aa8fb4f3f96dbe