Followers


Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year, New Baby!


New Year ..new Baby!!! Haha, not mine!!! I 'sau tong' (translated: close shop... further explained 'stop production' :) ) already. Three lovely kids whom I totally adored are more than enough for me. Strange but I just dreamt of having the 4th kid last night. Shivers! No, no - not when I think about the months of morning - no, not morning - but whole day sickness... and not to mention, a lifetime of savings and providing and pathing the path for them. I love babies. They are so adorable. And now, I have another one in my extended family :) .. no need to personally produced, haha!

My sister in law - that is, my husband's brother's wife ;p - gave birth to a baby girl prematurely today, 01-01-10. About one and half month early and totally unexpected. Cool or what! But it sort of messed up their nicely planned preparation. Unfortunately, their confinement lady couldn't make it. And luckily, both sides' mother are available on standby while we look for another. I have asked my confinement lady to help. She couldn't do it as she is due for another job on 4th .. to HK..but she agreed to help source for one. She is that nice confinement lady that I have been mentioning in my blog. We still call each other occasionally to chat.

We didn't visit my sis in law and the sweetie today. The poor little one is in the incubator since she is prematured and tiny. The new mum is of course tired and needs alot of rest. We will see them trow and see what they need. I remember that I wasn't up to entertaining visitors on the 1st day. The pain, the exhaustion and of course, the untidiness and the mess! I fully understand that. So, trow we'll be off to see the new sweetheart, my new niece. I'm already thinking of getting her new cute dresses for her full moon.



No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 
ss_blog_claim=688caa9e4ba46a9ff6aa8fb4f3f96dbe ss_blog_claim=688caa9e4ba46a9ff6aa8fb4f3f96dbe