Followers


Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I Found This Pattern Ruler that I Used to Play When I was a Kid!


I found this pattern ruler in Isetan. I remember in my girly days, this was sooo cheap and used to be sold by street peddlers. My dad got me a set that I soo wanted then - much larger ones too. Of course not so changgeh packaging la. It was the type with cardboard back and front covered with hard plastic like those 'China' toys.

And now, I found it at Isetan produced by the Japanese - nicely packages with cute pictures. Talk about repackaging! And of course, this little thing costed me RM5! I bought it anyway. One of the carrots to encourage my son to study. He loves it. And I thought that the activity can help him work on fine motor skills.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 
ss_blog_claim=688caa9e4ba46a9ff6aa8fb4f3f96dbe ss_blog_claim=688caa9e4ba46a9ff6aa8fb4f3f96dbe