Followers


Saturday, December 5, 2009

I Have Sorted Out Ryan's Classes


I think I sorted out Ryan's classes. I'm about to start work in a week's time and I'm worried that I may not be back in time to fetch him to Enopi Math which is every Mon and Thurs/Fri evening. Then there are other classes to fix to.

My husband and I just discussed that we just have to adjust our time around the classes. I talked to his Enopi teacher and she is ok that I send Ryan a bit later like 8:30pm or latest by 9pm if we cannot make it earlier. Normally we would be sending by 7:45pm. The class is about 1 hour, depending on how fast he completes his assignment. I have no intention of dropping this class. Ryan benefited a lot from Enopi.

Phew! One down, next one... Cambridge English For Life (CEFL). The one I have decided for Ryan is Third Term JE1 class, as recommended by the centre manager. Unfortunately, they have only one class which is on Saturday 2-4pm. You see, about once or twice a month, we would 'balik kampung' to Melaka to visit my in laws. On those weekends that we do not, we would sometimes take our kids for shopping or something. Looks like we have to work around this too. I will have to work out with the centre manager for some replacement classes on those weeks that we balik kampung. I was told that I can opt to attend another class which is of a different level or ask the teacher to give an extra 20 min before the next class. I must remember to sort this out when I register Ryan next week. Sigh!

Two down...next.. home tuition. I got Ryan's ex-class teacher to give home tuition for Ryan for Chinese and Malay. 2 times a week, about 1 and half hour each. I'm asking her to charge RM35 for 1 and half hours instead of 1 hour. Tentatively agreed for now :) They will start next Thurs and Fri. Ryan's seems excited to able to see his teacher again :) If she's good, I may get Raymund to join in. After all, she is an experienced kindy teacher. She should be able to handle 2 small kids.. I hope ;p

Finally ... GlobalArt. Ryan has been attending GlobalArt since last year. He seems to enjoy it. It's a 2 hour class of art and craft which he attends every Saturday at 10am. Now that CEFL is scheduled for Sat afternoon, I may let him go to GlobalArt on Sunday instead. See if he is still interested when the time comes. I just asked him today if he still wants to continue with his art class. He is more interested if his brother goes with him. But Raymund is not ready. If it is too strenuous, I may put this class on hold. Maybe replace it with a Karate or Tae kwon do lesson?? He has been asking to learn kungfu lately. Rather he told me he 'knows' kungfu. Haha! Must be watching too much violent shows lately. Well, at least it is something he enjoys. More physical. Just that I don't know where I can find these lessons around my area :(

Anyway..This is what I have in mind. Hopefully not too heavy.

Mon

Tues

Wed

Thurs

Fri

Sat

Sun

Kindy

Kindy

Kindy

Kindy

Kindy

GlobalArt

Home Tuition

Home Tuition

CEFL

Enopi

Enopi


No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 
ss_blog_claim=688caa9e4ba46a9ff6aa8fb4f3f96dbe ss_blog_claim=688caa9e4ba46a9ff6aa8fb4f3f96dbe