Followers


Friday, March 12, 2010

It's been a while but I have not forgotten to write..

It's been a while but I have not forgotten about my blog. If you have been following my blog, I just started on my brand new job in Dec09. I had a bit of time to rest before I started .. and that was a mighty good decision. A good rest before a new job helped a lot - to rejuvenate and to refresh. At least it was good for me, good for the new job. Since on board, I have been 'flying' .. haha! If my boss is reading this, he'll probably say not flying high and fast enough :). But it certainly was at high speed. I just launched a big campaign and I'm so lucky to have a good supportive team. But sleep was little, stress was high. I just had no time for my blog. I'm back again. And I thank my readers for your patience. I'm still writing but will pretty much be a weekend writer. Please bear with me :) I'm going to cover a few posts today. Lots to say ... mostly about kids, my family.


No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 
ss_blog_claim=688caa9e4ba46a9ff6aa8fb4f3f96dbe ss_blog_claim=688caa9e4ba46a9ff6aa8fb4f3f96dbe