Followers


Thursday, March 18, 2010

Register 4Year Olds to Primary Schools NOW??!

I have been hearing that 4 years olds today will enter into primary schools one year earlier - when they are in Year 6. AND I have also recently heard that 4 year old kids have to register in primary schools NOW! Is it true???

I've tried searching the net and Star online for more information on this but can't find any info. Raymund is in Year 4 kindy. If he needs to register, then I have to figure out which school Ryan is going to. Till now, there is no news about whether Ryan's registration to the chinese school that we have chosen for him is successful or not. I was told that we will know only in August this year. Talk about coordination!! By the way, Ryan is in Year 6 kindy now.

A friend told us that he has already registered his 4 year old in primary a couple of weeks back. Told us that the registration is now! Where and when was this announcement made? I've yet to call the primary schools to check out. Meanwhile, if anyone knows anything, I'd really appreciate more info.

Again...here is another example of getting the young children stressed up even earlier. Sigh!

2 comments:

Fledge said...

Hi Joanne,

At the primary school near my house, there's a sign which says that children born in 2004 and 2005 should register now. My daughter was born in 2006 (4 years old this year) so I guess I can wait another year. Do let us know if you have different news.

Joanne said...

I'm still stalling. At any rate, I believe that my sons' kindy will let us know. Will keep all posted when I rec any notice.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 
ss_blog_claim=688caa9e4ba46a9ff6aa8fb4f3f96dbe ss_blog_claim=688caa9e4ba46a9ff6aa8fb4f3f96dbe