Followers


Saturday, March 13, 2010

My Princess at 16+ Months

My little princess at 16+ months. Time passes too quickly. My little girl is not a baby anymore. My hubby and I really miss those baby days. Yesterday came and went. Before long, my little princess will be little lady. Sigh! All the more... it is so very important to spend time with our kids. Work is not everything. Realistically, it is a means to an end.. enjoying the job is just one of the perks.

Here are some of the pictures that I took today.


4 comments:

Rene Lee said...

OMG! She is such a doll!
I just love her curls.
Though she still looks more like Lennon, she is starting to look like you too now that she is slightly older.

Joanne said...

haha! Thanks. She is getting very mischievous already. Tot to post up the photos. Gotta post my boys too. But bz lately

Anonymous said...

Hi Joanne,

Sweet pretty bb.She is so cute with her nice curls. Natural curls..?

take care.

From : Kim

Joanne said...

Yep natural curls and color. Don't quite know who she takes after, haha!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 
ss_blog_claim=688caa9e4ba46a9ff6aa8fb4f3f96dbe ss_blog_claim=688caa9e4ba46a9ff6aa8fb4f3f96dbe