Followers


Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I applied for TM's RM10 package + Free Cordless Phone



I have lots to blog about. It's just that the last few weeks I was too busy with other things and a bit too tired to blog. So rather than having a verbal diarrhea and spill everything out at the same time, I'm going to 'cerita' (ie 'tell my story' ) post by post :)

Here's something that you may be interested in.


I got to know about this TMpoint package deal first from my mother in law and then my mother. Yep! Mums know best! Anyway, it offers Streamyx subscribers a RM10 package where we can call "unlimited talktime nationwide, anytime Local & National'. The catch here is that these calls only applies to land lines - ie. not mobile phones. For calls to mobile phones, there is a flat charge of 30 sen/min. Quite a good deal, considering that I don't intend to use this house line for mobile, and mostly it is to receive incoming calls. I'll leave it to my mobile which has better packages for mobile to mobile.

The 'hook' is really this free cordless phone. The brochure says it's DECT branded (whatever it is - sorry I'm not too familiar) but my mum's is an Aztech and mine is MAL. I guess it's really which stock you happen to get. I get to collect my free phone immediately upon application. BTW - if you are not a current streamyx subscriber, you have to wait.

I had a faulty phone line issue too. I was directed to pick up those phones available in the TMpoint branch that connects immediately to their call centre. Within the hour, their technician called me for appointment and my line was fixed within the same day. I'm quite pleased with their service :)

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 
ss_blog_claim=688caa9e4ba46a9ff6aa8fb4f3f96dbe ss_blog_claim=688caa9e4ba46a9ff6aa8fb4f3f96dbe