Followers


Friday, October 9, 2009

Should I get Dan Brown's latest, The Lost Symbol?

My friend, Farah told me that the latest Dan Brown's book - The Lost Symbol is really good. To the extend that she has to dump the book on the floor to stop reading so that she can get to work on time. Haha! Farah, thanks for recommending :) I've yet to get the book though.

I saw the launch of this book on Bloomberg while I was in Paris - well Bloomberg is one of the very few TV channels in English :( Quite a big thing. Interestingly enough, there was quite a mixed review on Amazon.com. I guess some people set their expectation too high.

Checked Kinokuniya online - cost RM99.90 - same with most bookstores. But Kinokuniya at KLCC has a good deal - buy a book first and then you can get this book for 30% off! Not bad, ya!

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 
ss_blog_claim=688caa9e4ba46a9ff6aa8fb4f3f96dbe ss_blog_claim=688caa9e4ba46a9ff6aa8fb4f3f96dbe