Followers


Monday, August 3, 2009

Little Raymund Asked a Cute Question!


We were on our way to dinner yesterday. Out of a blue, Raymund shouted:

"Moon, why you follow me?"

My husband and I were laughing decided to play along with him. How else to explain to an almost 3 year old about this?? I have explained to Ryan and he could barely imagine how high the sky is to figure out that the moon is 'following' because it is so high in the sky that we can see it everywhere! So, I'm not starting on Raymund yet.

Then the moon was hidden behind the clouds. Raymund called out again.

"Moon, where are you going?"

"Moon go home already!"

I asked him - "Where does the moon stay?" - thinking that he would give me some more cute answers.

He just said "Dun know"



No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 
ss_blog_claim=688caa9e4ba46a9ff6aa8fb4f3f96dbe ss_blog_claim=688caa9e4ba46a9ff6aa8fb4f3f96dbe