Followers


Saturday, August 22, 2009

New Look for My Blog


Getting kinda bored with the look and feel of my blog. At the same time, I'm itching to design some backgrounds and headers with my kids latest photos. Initially, I wanted to do the rotating header and rotating background thing but I have to change some html scripting. But no-lah - don't want to mess around with the html too much in case I make a boo boo that I can't correct :). I'm still feeling around the html stuff.

This was my old blog header.


So keeping it simple, I just changed my header and background image. Updated with my kids latest photos. Deleted the original template's header wrapper border - I don't like it anyway.

In case you are wondering where you are, you have landed on Joanne's blog with a recent face lift. Happy reading :) and love to chat with you too.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 
ss_blog_claim=688caa9e4ba46a9ff6aa8fb4f3f96dbe ss_blog_claim=688caa9e4ba46a9ff6aa8fb4f3f96dbe