Followers


Monday, August 31, 2009

Nice & Noisy Merdeka Weekend



I had a nice and noisy weekend babysitting my 3 kids and my nephew. Three boys
and my baby girl - definitely noise, noise and noise. Every half minute, there will be someone shouting one of the boys' name. My hubby had to work during this Merdeka weekend unfortunately. What I thought could have been a boring quiet long weekend was just the opposite. My mom and my nephew came to stay with us. My nephew is the same age as Raymund... so, imagine double whammy on Terrible Three!!

Well, I contributed to the noise pollution too, trying to discipline the boys .. if it ever works. But I had good fun. I really enjoyed the warmth and children's happy voices... as well as the boys' constant fight over toys. They sure had great fun! I myself got to tend to my little garden. I'm in the midst of changing my landscape. Hot and sweaty work but satisfying.

My son Ryan just threw tantrum - he wanted his 'poh poh' (grandma) and didn't want to go to school tomorrow. We decided to give way and let him have another day holiday.You'll never know where the kindie kids went over the school holiday and if their parents are considerate ...H1N1! In fact, I was even toying with the idea of stopping his kindie attendance altogether (until next year) and get his kindie teacher to prepare homework/materials so that I can coach him at home. I'll see how on this. I may do just that if the H1N1 situation worsen.

Back to work tomorrow. Sigh! How I wish we have 7-days weekends! Ha, ha! Dreaming big time!

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 
ss_blog_claim=688caa9e4ba46a9ff6aa8fb4f3f96dbe ss_blog_claim=688caa9e4ba46a9ff6aa8fb4f3f96dbe