Followers


Wednesday, April 22, 2009

My son's Art Class at GlobalArt and Creative

I started my son with another child enrichment class during the year end holidays last year. I decided to send him to GlobalArt and Creative class. Ryan loves to sketch and draw, not so much on coloring as most children would do. And at that time, it was simply just his imagination at work. I thought it would be good to build on this interest. Moreover, his fine motor skills were pretty weak then and the children's Art Class would certainly help him on this. He LOVES it! He would look forward to his weekly Art class and proudly show me his work each time. He would dedicate some of his crafts to his mommy too. My heart melted each time :) Of course, the teacher has to guide him la. Now, I find that his drawing and coloring has improved alot.

Here are some of his GlobalArt work:

This is my Mother's Day card from Ryan :) :)




Craft - painting a wood puzzle. Needs close guidance for young kids.



Some colouring...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely works! I've been deliberating to send my son for art & craft class. He likes to draw - carry his notebook & colour pencils everywhere in the house. Which GlobalArt center is your son attending?

justmommy

Joanne said...

Hi justmommy -
My son is attending the one in Bukit Jalil. The teacher is a young mother who is very patient with kids. My son loves the class and the teacher. Actually there are quite a few centres. You can log on to their website to see which one suits you. Here it is: http://www.globalart.com.my/

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 
ss_blog_claim=688caa9e4ba46a9ff6aa8fb4f3f96dbe ss_blog_claim=688caa9e4ba46a9ff6aa8fb4f3f96dbe