Followers


Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Finding the right Blog header

If you have been checking out my blog, you'd probably noticed that the look and feel.. and the header.. kept changing. So sorry :). I've been trying to find the right header for my new blog. Still not satisfied! So, please bear with me for a little while ya. C u again!

Whats coming...
Next I will be talking about my favourite past time - amateur gardening :)
Also, I'd be checking out a some kindergartens for my 2 sons. I will share with you my views and thoughts too.
And if anyone out there is interested on sending your children for more enrichment classes - eg English phonics, etc....that will be my up and coming topic too.

Do share what you'd like to discuss with me :)

Cheers .. for now!

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 
ss_blog_claim=688caa9e4ba46a9ff6aa8fb4f3f96dbe ss_blog_claim=688caa9e4ba46a9ff6aa8fb4f3f96dbe