Followers


Wednesday, April 15, 2009

My maid's contract is expiring soon

I have 2 maids - nah! It’s no showing off business! It’s just that I have 2 very young sons - one 5-years and one Terrible Two - and a baby daughter... and I'm working with no one at home. No choice! Have to have 2 maids to keep some order at home!

So, one of my maids is soon to go by year end! So, what now? Should I employ another? What if the new one gives me trouble? They don't come any cheaper now… blah blah blah... the usual questions, the usual considerations.

So what if I send my Terrible Two going on Three... still a 'Terrible T' .. to a playschool first. To instill some discipline and to tone down the ‘terrible-ness’. Perhaps then I can still cope with only 1 maid. Still I have a baby who needs lotsa attention. My Terrible T is going to a playschool in the 3rd term – like my eldest, hope he will become more manageable after that.

Then there is a matter of whether 1 maid can care for 3 young active kids and still manage daily household chores. Still thinking.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 
ss_blog_claim=688caa9e4ba46a9ff6aa8fb4f3f96dbe ss_blog_claim=688caa9e4ba46a9ff6aa8fb4f3f96dbe