Followers


Friday, April 17, 2009

My Mead Johnson AMN mom friends

I'm not much of a forum fan but Mead Johnson Asian Mom Network is one forum that I'm pretty attached to. I just love to talk about parenting or pregnancy (then la) and many helpful moms would come to my rescue! Phew! And I feel a bit more 'useful' (kekekek!) when I can help/advise other Mead Johnson moms too whenever I can.

Now, Asian Mom Network has elevated my status to 'Super Mom' - haha! like real! - I don't feel that super really. Still learning thru trials and errors.

The best thing about AMN really is that I got to know some MJ moms who have become my
friends since. We chat quite often on MSN Chat now and do alot more sharing about parenting and so forth. One mom, Aricia - hi, if you are reading :) - we were pregnant at the same time
then - and our docs then was the late Dr Jeremy Chuah. We were quite frantic when we knew
that our trusted gynae was no longer with us. I was so relieved when I got to know Aricia
and we were able to look for a new gynae together and encourage each other thru our
pregnancy (mine wasn't that smooth)! Thanks Aricia!

Along the way, I got to know a few more AMN moms too. Isn't that great! And its really cool too - being friends BUT don't know how each other look like. Mystery, mystery.

Anyway, just a note to my Mead Johnson AMN mom friends, if you are reading - So glad to know you!..And happy that we are able to share mommy experiences and encourage each other along the way :)

4 comments:

CK said...

Hi Joanne, I am CK, I am glad to know you too!

Joanne said...

Hi me too. Feel free to chat with me ya.I love to know another mom :)

Joanne said...

Testing 123

Joanne said...

Hi Aricia - just checked.My Comments post seems ok now. I hope :)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 
ss_blog_claim=688caa9e4ba46a9ff6aa8fb4f3f96dbe ss_blog_claim=688caa9e4ba46a9ff6aa8fb4f3f96dbe