Followers


Friday, April 24, 2009

I have no stretch marks :)

Every pregnant mom's concern. Stretch marks. Ughh! How ugly! Is there any way to prevent it?

I guess there is coz I don't have any ;)

Palmer's Cocoa Butter claims that it helps to prevent stretch marks in pregnant woman. Does it work? I don't know but I know of friends who used it and still ended up with stretch marks. Maybe they didn't apply enough? I didn't try. I'm clueless.



What did I do? Simple. I just applied Ginvera Olive Oil on my tummy and hips throughout my pregnancy. Hang on.... I meant 'poured' olive oil on me. Yes, it does stain the clothes but it's not noticeable. And I came away without any stretch mark. In the earlier term when my tummy was still small and expanding, I used Ginvera Bio Lite Olive Oil, which is lighter and not so oily. Then I progressed to the pure oil, Ginvera Bio Pure Olive Oil in the later term as my tummy expanded. It definitely helped to stop the itch too. How did I know that it worked? I was too lazy to work the oil on my thighs. Damn, I kena!

During my last pregnancy, I stumbled upon another moisturizer that worked very well too. This time, no grease. I used Nivea Intensive Care Milk for dry skin. You see, my tummy was flaking, dry and itching like hell. I just grabbed my Nivea milk (my olive oil ran out then) and applied. After about 2 weeks, my tummy was smooth - no sigh of flakiness. I continued with it and ...TA..DA!!! NO stretch marks too after 3 pregnancies!

AND... AND...... ...They are affordable and easily obtainable at local pharmacies and hypermarkets :) :)

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 
ss_blog_claim=688caa9e4ba46a9ff6aa8fb4f3f96dbe ss_blog_claim=688caa9e4ba46a9ff6aa8fb4f3f96dbe