Followers


Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Just added some fancy stuff to my blog

Found some interesting widgets. Decided to add them to my blog. I'm in danger of overcrowding the blog - haha! But why not, 'syiok sendiri' a bit la. I was looking up Wikipedia to explain 'syiok sendiri' and guess what, I found this interesting part where Wikipedia explains the Manglish - listing different words and phrases from 'lah', 'barsket', 'le' +++. Take a look - really interesting - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manglish. Anyway, I still like to explain it my way without sounding too crude - 'syiok sendiri' in my terms means 'I'm having some fun' :) :)

Annyyywayyy... as I was saying I have some new add-ons to my blog:

Cbox
Added a chatbox recently. Hopefully someone will chat with me :). I'd love to make new friends

TWITTER
I'm hooked on Twitter. Better than Facebook really once I got the hang of it. So, I linked up my updates to my blog too

POLL
Wanna find out if moms out there do online shopping for their cuties. I do! Perhaps we can share :)

LINK WITHIN
A useful tool to help my readers find what they may want to read


Some fancy photo/slide show ... coming right up.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 
ss_blog_claim=688caa9e4ba46a9ff6aa8fb4f3f96dbe ss_blog_claim=688caa9e4ba46a9ff6aa8fb4f3f96dbe