Followers


Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Essential item for baby/child care # 1 : Baby monitor


I've been thinking of talking about some items which I have that's very useful for child care especially for babies and toddlers. Here is the 1st one. I will be adding from time to time based on my experiences and views. Hope you will find it useful.


When I shifted to a double storey home, my 2nd child Raymund was only a toddler. Unlike my previous condominium, it was hard to keep my son with me whenever I move around in the house. It was also difficult to watch him when he took a nap. I just couldn't hear him when I was in kitchen or garden. My friends gave me a very useful item for his full moon - the baby monitor. This is a wonderful creation!


When Rachel was born, my colleagues gave me another baby monitor. Was that too many? Definitely not - one for my very active 2.5 year old Raymund and another for baby Rachel. Works very very well, indeed - even till now. My maids and I are free to do our work and have the baby monitor receiver placed near us. When we hear movements or cries, we just know when to rush to them. Peace of mind!


I'd recommend for moms to get one. Or, when your friends/colleagues ask you for your preference in full moon gift (and they're sharing the gift), do ask for a baby monitor. It's too expensive to buy your own. There are many types and brands out there. Pick base on the budget. The best is if it comes with 2 way communication. Most are only 1 way. I have both :) :)
Thanks to my friends!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 
ss_blog_claim=688caa9e4ba46a9ff6aa8fb4f3f96dbe ss_blog_claim=688caa9e4ba46a9ff6aa8fb4f3f96dbe