Followers


Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Bows & Ribbons Hair Clips for My Little Girl



I mentioned that I was checking up Youtube for 'How to-s' on crafts. I came across some videos that teach people how to make cute, beautiful bows for hair accessories. Perfect! I have been buying little cute hair clips for my little princess. Now, I can make for her instead. It's quite easy to learn but takes practice to perfect the bows. I went to shop at Minlon for some ribbons, hot glue gun and some beads. I got some nice cute buttons from a haberdashery. I also used some nail art rhinestone stickers as well. Anything that I think I can make use of. Then, my clumsy attempts to make some ribbons and bows hair clips for her.

Here are some of my materials - 'ka chang' in cantonese :)


Some hair clips that I attempted. Hope I can get better with it soon :)




The motivation is that the bows are made for my little girl. She wore one of mine for her birthday and she looks cute with it :)

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 
ss_blog_claim=688caa9e4ba46a9ff6aa8fb4f3f96dbe ss_blog_claim=688caa9e4ba46a9ff6aa8fb4f3f96dbe