Followers


Thursday, November 19, 2009

When Mummy and Ryan Get Lazy...



What happens when mummy gets lazy? What happens when Ryan gets lazy too? The lessons will keep delaying, postponing. That's whats happening now. It's not easy to keep up the energy to teach Ryan every night. Now even little Raymund is interested to do 'homework'. I'm teaching him some simple pre-writing skills. He feels very important that he has homework too.

Ryan is very playful. He is getting very creative with his excuses for not studying during the evenings. While I try to encourage, threaten, whatever... I too am getting a bit lazy. It takes a lot of energy and 'jing sun' to teach a child. Every time after studies, he will be knocked out. Slept almost immediately. Poor Thing.

I try to make it lighter for him. But this moms get lazy. Like tonight, I wanted to watch my Astro show and he was trying to get away with studies. I let him. Sigh! We need to renew our efforts again and keep it up. Perhaps some herbal soup can help - haha!

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 
ss_blog_claim=688caa9e4ba46a9ff6aa8fb4f3f96dbe ss_blog_claim=688caa9e4ba46a9ff6aa8fb4f3f96dbe