Followers


Saturday, November 28, 2009

Nice Dinner at Thai Thai


A long weekend. We decided to take my two boys for a nice dinner and a walk in Sunway Pyramid tonight. My kids always love an outing in shopping centres. They are particularly fascinated with the lights display around the Pyramid. A pity, we couldn't bring my little girl along. She sure would love to go 'kai kai' but she is not too well. She's been coughing for the last few days - sigh! Tonight, we brought my mom along too and had a nice dinner at Thai Thai. Nice place, reasonable price especially with a discount when paid by CIMB credit card. Cool!

Some of our favorite food at Thai Thai...




3 comments:

Rene Lee said...

Hey, not sure if I told you before or perhaps you already knew about it. I found the Thai Corner restaurant we used to dine in after swimming lessons. Remember the one which was in Bangsar? They moved quite a number of years back.

Food there is still as good as it used to be. Price is still reasonable.

Joanne said...

of course i remember. I know Thai Corner is somewhere in PJ Old Town or something, right?

Rene Lee said...

Yeap, it is opposite the Civic Centre (I think)...somewhere near the MBPJ rocket building.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 
ss_blog_claim=688caa9e4ba46a9ff6aa8fb4f3f96dbe ss_blog_claim=688caa9e4ba46a9ff6aa8fb4f3f96dbe