Followers


Sunday, November 15, 2009

I Had a Great Time Shopping for Clothes Yesterday

I had a great time shopping for clothes yesterday. It's past 2am now - so it was technically 'yesterday' though it was only a few hours ago that I completed my mission ;)



I have decided to get some new clothes before I start my new job. Yep, it is new clothes new job... new excuses haha. I went to Bandar Puteri to shop. A couple of days ago, I spotted many boutiques in Bandar Puteri selling nice clothes. I've decided to check it out. We (my mom accompanied me) walked into one but it was only so-so. Still I got some stuff. You see, I have low expectations coz my shopping experience after I gave birth to my daughter ain't that good. In fact, it was bad! Large size and I have to face the truth that I'm out of shape :) Quite depressing each time. So, I went with low expectations. Anything that make me look reasonably slim and ok, will do. Then we checked the next shop. I told the sales assistance my requirements - 'Clothes for work.. not casual work but more executive work... Hides my tummy... Fits and soften my fat hips. Show me what you've got'. Bingo! Love the designs, prices are reasonable with good discount and miracle of all miracles, the clothes hide my belly pouch and my fat hips. It actually make me look slim!!! What more can I ask. I bought a load!! But came away happy... real happy. Wait till my hubby gets the credit card bill... hehe!

Tai Tai sau wok!! (Big time achievement)

2 comments:

Rene Lee said...

Wah, you need to show me this miracle shop lah. I'm hunting for some new work clothes too.

Joanne said...

Lots boutiques in Bdr Puteri. Just look to 1st Floor of the shop lots and start walking... I've only been to 3 shops and already shop till drop haha

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 
ss_blog_claim=688caa9e4ba46a9ff6aa8fb4f3f96dbe ss_blog_claim=688caa9e4ba46a9ff6aa8fb4f3f96dbe