Followers


Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I Went Shopping Today

I went shopping today. Some friends told me to take a visit to the new wing IOI Mall. There is this Branded Outlet that I can check out but I didn't get anything there. I wasn't in the mood to shop for myself. I shopped at the new Daiso Store selling Made in Japan stuff all at RM5. Sounds interesting as I need to get some craft materials to make hair clips for my little girl. Found some but not all the materials. Good enough to start off with some of my ideas. Also some materials for my wire jewelery craft and others too. All at RM5!

Then I saw this cute little shoes for my little girl in FOS. Made in Sweden. Good material and lovely design. Only at RM17. Also bought some nice short 'hugging' pants for her too. Baby Gap. RM10 for 3 pieces!! Good buy!


My last stop was to the Popular bookstore. I wanted to get some more practicing workbooks for Ryan for English, BM and Math. I didn't get him the Chinese ones as I don't know how to teach unfortunately. I will use these when I coach him the next time. Popular bookstore is a good place to get these workbooks. Cheap and good. The only downside is that it's focus is on Chinese. I was looking for a Std 1 Math workbook in English but couldn't find it. Ha,ha.. what am I doing with Std 1 Math when Ryan is only 5 years old??? ;p

Good 'sau wok' (achievement) today!!

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 
ss_blog_claim=688caa9e4ba46a9ff6aa8fb4f3f96dbe ss_blog_claim=688caa9e4ba46a9ff6aa8fb4f3f96dbe