Followers


Sunday, November 15, 2009

Raymund's Birthday Cake



15 Nov - Raymund's 3 year old birthday. We waited for Daddy to come home from work (yes, even on a Sunday!!) to sing him the B'day song and cut the cake.

Earlier today, I took my kids and my mom out for lunch. As usual, didn't know where to eat. I decided to go to the new wing of IOI Mall and see what we can find. I asked my boys - 'noodles or fried prawns' - translated: 'Penang Village' or 'Sakae Sushi'. Kids nowadays just know what to eat. We landed at Sakae Sushi. Wow, my boys really pigged out. We had Sakae Chawanmushi - one each!! -, garlic fried rice, ebi tempura (their favourite), salmon sashimi (that's for me :)), salmon kamaage, tori karaage (they love this too), chicken kamameshi, unagi kamameshi (that's mine too lol) and a whole lot more.

Then, we went cake hunting. Not looking for a big cake as most cake shops sell. There's always left over and a lot of times, it has gone to waste. I want a small family size cake with reasonably good taste. We headed for Cake Sense in Puchong. We got a nice small chocolate mousse cake - taste ok la but of course, it can't rival Secret Recipe's Chocolate Indulgence! Anyway, my boy requested for a chocolate Birthday cake. I had to get my boy to be patient and wait for Daddy to come home at night before he could eat the cake.

Come dinner, the two boys asked for Roti Chanai. Easy! Just went to our favourite mamak in the neighbourhood. And Daddy came back just in time when we came back. But my little girl has already gone to bed. Raymund finally got to eat his Birthday cake - which he has been so 'bising' about the whole day lol.

v

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 
ss_blog_claim=688caa9e4ba46a9ff6aa8fb4f3f96dbe ss_blog_claim=688caa9e4ba46a9ff6aa8fb4f3f96dbe