Followers


Thursday, November 12, 2009

Levi's Warehouse Sale



Just what I need when I'm looking for a new pair of jeans! Levi's Warehouse Sale! I saw the buntings along the roads when I was fetching Ryan to kindergarten yesterday. Said it's a 4 day Levi and Dockers Warehouse Sale starting today.

The timing was good for me. I had to send Rachel for her 1 year old MMR jab today. Surprisingly, she was a good girl at the doc's. Didn't throw any tantrum and not even crying when she was given the jab :) She used to cry like mad when she was 6 months and younger. Guess, she is big girl now. The doc was quite surprise and said that she looked like she didn't feel the needle. Must be the fats :)

Here's a pix of Rachel with her cute little bandage :)

Right after, I dropped off my maids and my 2 younger kids at my mom's house so that I can shop peacefully at the Warehouse Sale. Seriously can't imagine going to the sale with my 2 kids... esp a warehouse sale.. it would be a nightmare!

Quite a lot of people. I arrived Hotel Sri Petaling (that's where the sale is) at about 11am. Looked like a lot of working peopl had an early lunch break :)

There are jeans selling as cheap as RM60. The better ones are in the region of RM100 but still a good buy. Dockers pants for men are going for RM90 and above. Lots of smaller sizes for waist 25-29. T-shirts for as cheap as RM30. Even men's long sleeves shirts sorry I forgot the price.

I got myself a light Levi's cardigan for RM30, a pair of jeans at RM115 (unfortunately for me, the bigger size ones has 'bigger' price :( ), a pair of 3/4 jeans for only RM50 (yea!), T shirts for my hubby at RM30, Dockers pants for hubby at RM90 and a Levi's cap at only RM20 (couldn't resist).

Another day with good 'sau wok' (achievement). Yea!

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 
ss_blog_claim=688caa9e4ba46a9ff6aa8fb4f3f96dbe ss_blog_claim=688caa9e4ba46a9ff6aa8fb4f3f96dbe