Followers


Wednesday, May 27, 2009

About My Blog



When I first created my blog, I couldn't decide whether I should share information on the little that I know and what I could find out about parenting, pregnancy and family. Of course, these aren't professional advices but just sharing my experiences and learnings as I go through each and evey phase. Then, I was kind of worried that it gets too dry, lots of words and so forth. Perhaps my friends and readers like lots of pictures as well as light and easy reads. I don't know and I couldn't decide. I did both :) :). But still sometimes and most times :), I got too carried away and got quite lengthy instead. Well, I'm new to blogging but it is getting more addictive each day. I just love to write! And, it is also fun to carry my camera around and talk about what I do and see everyday too.

Lately some of friends who have been to my blog like my posts especially the informative and lengthy ones. Haha, Thanks! My cousin Vivien asked me to blog about my experiences as a preggy mum 3 times over. Love to. So, I'll attempt that route too and hope that you enjoy it :)

Cheers

2 comments:

Rene Lee said...

Helpful insight into being pregnant and motherhood. Though I have no intentions of having kids, it's always fun to know....a little like watching the Discovery channel with more local content. Even asked some of my friends, those who have been or intend to be pregnant, to come and check out your blog.

Joanne said...

Wah! Then I try to gather more materials. Actually I'm actually focusing more on parenting esp for young kids. Jus thought I would add some preggy experiences for reminiscing sake and for our dear preggy couzy :) Hope this will help others too. Quite fun really and I look forward to blogging :)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 
ss_blog_claim=688caa9e4ba46a9ff6aa8fb4f3f96dbe ss_blog_claim=688caa9e4ba46a9ff6aa8fb4f3f96dbe