Followers


Sunday, May 17, 2009

Indulgence at Isetan Members PreSale

Last Friday, I was on mission! There was the mother of all sales at Isetan. A lot of items were at least 50%-70% off. Of course, I went for the ones with the best discounts first. My colleagues and I already had our strategy well planned :) ha, ha! For tough items like Enfagrow and things from the supermarket, we go in the morning - took about 10min to grab, pay and dump in the car! Then 2nd round, we went for half an hour early lunch break. And we thought we were smart!! The place was already FLOODED with people at 11:30am! My aim was the children's department and then the Gent's Department. Notice, notice! I mentioned nothing about the Ladies Department! That's what happened to me after marriage and 3 children! But I had fun! I LOVE shopping but really hope I have a bottomless pit when it comes to funds. My taxes just killed me for the next 12 months - sigh!

Here's a slideshow on the items that I grabbed. Indulgence!!



No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 
ss_blog_claim=688caa9e4ba46a9ff6aa8fb4f3f96dbe ss_blog_claim=688caa9e4ba46a9ff6aa8fb4f3f96dbe