Followers


Saturday, May 30, 2009

Now I Cut My Maid's Hair :P

In another post 'I Cut My Children's Hair' (label: Child Care), I discussed about the challenges of cutting my kiddo's hair. Have been at it for 3-4 years now. And I love the bonding and experiences :)

Now my maids asked me to cut their hair. 'Are you sure?' I asked. I'm just an ala hair stylist for
 my kids AND the most wonderful part is that I'd know the hair style only AFTER the hair cut. Suspense, suspense! 

Well, I attempted my maid's hair today. Tried for one of those 'IN' styles - a bob with one side longer than the other. Err... I just came back from doing my hair and sort of observed what my hair stylist did. Like I can be an instant hair stylist, Ha ha! If so, I can open a shop already la! 

BEFORE:



AFTER:


Ha, ha! How did I do? :)




No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 
ss_blog_claim=688caa9e4ba46a9ff6aa8fb4f3f96dbe ss_blog_claim=688caa9e4ba46a9ff6aa8fb4f3f96dbe