Followers


Sunday, May 3, 2009

I just had my favourite Chilli Pan Mee


Just the other day, my hubby had a craving ...chilli pan mee. WE love to go to eat the Chilli Pan Mee downtown (they used to be called 'Tai Shu Tao' - translate: 'big tree trunk' - coz they started off as a stall under a big tree). Going during actual lunch time is not a very good idea - have to wait for tables and not to mention, don't know what kind of mood the sellers are going to be in. We arrived around 11am and that was just perfect. Food was served quickly and no sense of being rushed off.

So yum yum ... but warning ... don't overeat or put too much chilli - if you are like my hubby, your tummy just cannot take it :)


My kids waiting for food...

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 
ss_blog_claim=688caa9e4ba46a9ff6aa8fb4f3f96dbe ss_blog_claim=688caa9e4ba46a9ff6aa8fb4f3f96dbe