Followers


Friday, May 22, 2009

Getting a New Look for my Blog

Finally! Figured out some basics about how to design my blog header and background. It's quite fun really. I downloaded some scrap materials and started to play around with. In fact, I spent so much time in designing that I sorta neglected the writing part. I have got so much to blog about - one of which - HOW THE H*** CAN THE AMERICANS VOTE KRIS ALLEN FOR THE IDOL CROWN!!! Grrr...

It's gonna be a blogging marathon for me this weekend. Looking forward to it :)



3 comments:

~~**ExYrA**~~ said...

hi there..which part do u put ur signature code inside the edit html..

Joanne said...

Hi, when you compose your post, copy the html codes and paste it at the end of your post. Check for space and alignment with Preview. Its very easy. You can customized your signature from www.livesignature.com

Joanne said...

oops... sorry . should be www.mylivesignature.com :)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 
ss_blog_claim=688caa9e4ba46a9ff6aa8fb4f3f96dbe ss_blog_claim=688caa9e4ba46a9ff6aa8fb4f3f96dbe