Followers


Monday, May 18, 2009

My Little Princess is Learning How to Sit



My little princess is learning how to sit now. Though not quite steady, she is attempting to sit up on her own using her little hands to support herself. I'm trying not to let her sit up too long as she is still very young and her backbone is still vulnerable. She is already flipping onto her stomach, going on all fours. Very soon, she will be crawling around. I have yet to put her on a walker. I'm in no hurry yet. I will wait for her to grow stronger first. Don't want to risk her backbone.

Time just flies. I don't want her to grow up too quickly. She is my last baby (I'm not gonna have another if I can help it) and how I wish I can freeze these beautiful moments.



No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 
ss_blog_claim=688caa9e4ba46a9ff6aa8fb4f3f96dbe ss_blog_claim=688caa9e4ba46a9ff6aa8fb4f3f96dbe